Impressive results for demanding machine tasks and single--axis or multi--axis applications
Inverters for controlled, dynamic motion.
Output current: 1.9 to 695 A (0.37 to 370 kW)
Particularly suitable for: processing of continuous material in the packaging industry, perforating paper webs in the printing industry, winding in the textile industry, storage technology in the field of intralogistics.
• Control modes: Field-oriented servo control (SC), Sensorless control
(SLPSM), V/f control (VFCplus).
• Functions: Freely assignable user menu, free function block interconnection,
Brake control, Flying restart circuit, PID controller, and more.
• Operating modes to CiA 402: Homing, Interpolated position, Cyclic
synchronous position (csp) / Velocity (csv) / Torque (cst).
• Applications: actuating speed/torque, electronic gearbox, taple positioning, positioning sequence control, Synchronism with mark registration, advanced function blocks for CAM function.
• Monitoring/protections: motor overload/overtemperature, I² x t-monitoring,
short circuit, short to earth, overvoltage, undervoltage, overcurrent.
• Connections: start/stop, analog inputs/outputs (2/2), freely programmable
digital inputs/outputs (8/4).
• Scalable memory, scalable safety functions.
• Feedback: Resolver and multi-encoder input.
• Communication: (integrated) CANopen, (optional) DeviceNet, Ethernet,
Ethernet/IP, EtherCAT, Powerlink, Profibus, Profinet.